During the recent MP’s Unplugged session on Saturday, February 18, the YP team got up close and personal with two of our MP’s in a 2-hour informal chat session. This is the first for the Young PAP Political Discussions committee holding such an event to lend a light-hearted touch to politics. Let us take a look at some of the interesting facts and quotes which MP Zaqy Mohamad and MP Dr Intan Azura left us with.
- Mr Zaqy loves playing sports since his schooling days. He was an avid rugby player and now plays football during his free time.
- Dr Intan got married at the young age of 22 and loves reading books and collecting stamps during her school days.
- Dr Intan’s big dream is to set up a school for underprivileged children.
- Mr Zaqy misses spending time with his family and spends what little free time he has with them. He grew up in a 4-room flat in the Whampoa area.
- Dr Intan enjoys traveling with her family and is blessed with three children.